Untold Arsenal is edited by Tony Attwood, who is the Committee Member of Arsenal Independent Supporters Association in charge of the Arsenal History project, a season ticket holder at Arsenal, author of “Making the Arsenal” – the story of Arsenal in 1910, and editor of the Arsenal History Website. Tony is also an occasional contributor to the Arsenal.com website and the co-author of a regular history column in the Arsenal official matchday magazine. You can read more about Tony on his own personal website. Just in case you are interested.
Deputy Editor is Walter Broeckx, a referee and President of the official Arsenal Belgium Supporters Association.
We welcome articles from anyone interested in Untold Arsenal and its themes and ideas. Just email the article as a word file to TonyAttwoodofLondon@gmail.com
Untold Arsenal’s mission is
1. To support Arsene Wenger in all he does.
2. To cover football stories – particularly those with a relevance to Arsenal – which are not covered fully or (in our view) accurately covered elsewhere. This particularly includes stories on the economics of football, which we see as being central to the state of football at the moment, and about refereeing.
3. To celebrate the history of Arsenal and of football in general, expanding awareness of that history, and correcting errors in the statement of that history that have been put about by supporters of one other club (which for the moment shall remain nameless), particularly through the History of Arsenal site.
4. To give complete positive support to the players of Arsenal – including all those presently on the staff.
5. To expose and report on corruption in football at all levels – from Fifa downwards.
6. To explore and develop (on occasion) the humour of football.
7. To cover stories and write in ways that are not covered or used in other publications. Hence “Untold”.
8. And to do anything else that which appears to be a good idea at the time.
If you can think of anything else we ought to do and which fits with these ambitions, please do let us know.