Follow us on Twitter @Untold Arsenal
“Making the Arsenal” – is available on Amazon, Arsenal on line, the Woolwich Arsenal site and in the Arsenal store.
By Ref Reviewer 02
For the game between Wigan and Arsenal we had ref Clattenburg in the middle between the two teams. Was he the man in the centre?
|7||Foul||Santos||Sammon||N/C||Ref misses a nudge||0||0|
|18||Foul||Figoura||Ramsey||N/C||Clean tackle winning ball.no contact with man||0||0|
|22||Offside||Sammon||N/C||Kos was playing him on||0||0|
|23||Foul||Caldwell||RVP||C||was a 50/50 but going with ref||1||1|
|37||Foul||Song||McCarthy||N/C||McCarthy wraps his legs around Songs ankles as he wins ball||0||0|
|49||Foul||RVP||Figoura||N/C||Ref has a good view but allows RVP to impede Figoura||0||0|
|49||Pen||Figoura||Ramsey||N/C||Having missed the foul by RVP, Ramsey is brought down for a penalty, two wrongs making a right.||0||0|
|56||Foul||Song||McCarthy||N/C||All Song did was stand there||0||0|
|56||Yellow||Song||N/C||It was not a foul never mind a booking||0||0|
|62||Other||C||Good advantage played allowing Arsenal territorial gain||1||1|
|63||Other||C||Again a good advantage played after a foul on song, RVP wastes a chance||1||1|
|69||Foul||RVP||Figoura||N/C||Ref misses as RVP lays ball off then runs into Figoura pushing him in face, could have been a yellow||0||0|
|72||Foul||Gohouri||Walcott||N/C||Right in front of ref, he gives nothing, sees Theo down then plays a mysterious advantage, poor reffing, Arsenal kick the ball out, what advantage!!||0||0|
|72||yellow||Gohouri||C||Yet somehow he gives Gohouri a card for a challenge he did not see and a foul he did not give, but it was right decision||1||2|
|75||Foul||Song||?||N/C||Ref misses a block challenge by Song||0||0|
|77||Penalty||Song||Stam||C||Big shout from Wigan for a pen but Stam was looking for it||1||3|
|77||Goal||RVP||C||Arsenal break and score, good Reffing||1||3|
|89||Foul||Gohouri||Arteta||N/C||missed by Ref right on touchline||0||0|
|90||Foul||McCarthy||Coquelin||N/C||jumps right into him, Ref gives nothing||0||0|
|2nd half score|
|Correct calls||For Wigan||12||44,44%|
|Total correct calls||27|
|Wrong calls||Against Arsenal||7||53,85%|
|Total fouls made by||Wigan||10||38,46%|
|Important W/C against||Wigan||1||33,33%|
Clattenberg is my Favourite Ref, I think when he is good he is very good indeed. His Reffing has an honesty and a consistency that is commendable.
Like us all he has bad days at the office, but it is easy to see that his mistakes are genuine and that he really tries to be balanced and fair. At Wigan he missed more than he usually does, he will be pleased that did not affect the outcome.
He played some very good advantages, and a big call correctly led to Theos run and RVP scoring. Not his best day, but he will be pleased with the outcome. Although the decision to book Song was a stinker!!
Also take a look at the wrong calls that almost even out between both teams! One of the rare occasions this has happened with Arsenal this season.
- PLAYERS: Santos – a useless fat man, or an unsung hero?
- DOWN THE LANE: The strange comments of Harry Redknapp
- REF REVIEWS: Man C 5 Norwich 1 and Blackburn 0 Chelsea 1
- HISTORY: As the Arsenal History Society admire the statues, the question is: what do we do next?
- MATCH REVIEW: Walter and Arsenal celebrate birthdays in match v Everton
- Untold History…Untold Media … Untold Ref Reviews …
- Untold Economics … Untold Corruption … Untold Wenger …
- Untold News … Untold Fifa … Untold Players … Untold Injuries
- Untold Statistics … Untold Tactics … Untold 2011/2 …
- Untold match reviews … Untold fans …
- Untold Stadia … Untold Literature …
- Untold humour …Arsenal History Society … “Making the Arsenal” …
- Untold Emirates … Arsenal Independent Supporters Association