Poor sad Flamini. He leaves Arsenal, which is bad enough in itself, and then the Arsenal Curse begins to hit – just as it did on Birmingham City FC after the attack on Eduardo.
First, he finds that he is not going to play in the Champions League. Then he finds that he is not playing for France.
Of course he might now think his troubles are over, but if he looks at what happened to Birmingham City after the attack on Eduardo – the raid on the club by the police, the arrest of senior figures in the club, and relegation.
So what next for the poor deluded Flamini? Who knows – but it won’t be good.
- Everton v Arsenal and the oddity of referee behaviour
- With Balogun will Arsenal be heading toward goalscoring records
- Everton v Arsenal this saturday lunchtime: just what are Everton playing at?
- What the media doesn’t tell you, part 6. There’s a financial problem…
- The Big 7 clubs, how much they spent and what good is it doing?