On the beach we have some of Szczesny, Chambers, Gibbs, Gabriel, Flamini, Rosicky, Maybe Sánchez, Akpom, Welbeck
So there we have it. Since the arrival of Mr W and the outrageous attack on him by journalists that followed in September 1996 we’ve always been above the Tinies. His record is Won 21 drawn 17 lost 6. Tiny Managers have come and gone. Lots of them. Lots and lots.
Does anyone know a song about that?
10 stories of Arsenal and Tottenham that the media usually fail to mention, and one that they do – but invariably get totally wrong.
And from the anniversary files that appear on the home page of Untold each day, my selection of anniversary of the day….
7 February 1953: Arsenal 4 Tottenham 0. 1st goal was the 100th goal in league and cup games between the clubs, 4th was 100th league goal between them.
- How much have Arsenal’s rivals spent on transfers in recent years?
- Why is it becoming so difficult to find a sponsor for new football stadium?
- Corruption flares up again in Italy, as Premier League figures don’t look too clever
- How much does a club have to spend on transfers to get a trophy?
- Does the team that is top after 14 games usually go on to win the league?