I am delighted to say that we now have two designs to approach the club with. These have been created by a graphic designer (Jennie) who is also an Arsenal fan. I am going to send these off to the club this week so fingers crossed they approve them.
To reiterate an earlier post the first choice is this one:
with this as our second option:
Anniversary of the day
- 8 June 1925: The Football League voted to change the offside rule to two men behind the ball rather than three, leading to Chapman’s variant “WM” formation in his first year at Arsenal. The tactic helped Arsenal come second in 1925/6.
- How the media always knocks Arsenal, but ignores England’s failures.
- Left has never been stronger at Arsenal FC!
- The seven main things that are wrong with football in England
- 2022-23 WSL Arsenal v Spurs – Match Preview – part 2 comments from the manager and team news
- 2022-23 WSL Arsenal v Spurs – Match Preview – part 1 the head to head record and comments on Spurs summer signings