Mediation has posted a comment on my last set of ravings which I think is infinitely more important than anything I have to say, so I want to give it full blast here.
Mediation cites an interview by Roy Keane in the Telegraph about TV pundits and Sky Gibberish in particular and this is part of it.
“There was a debate about Wenger on Sky and how crazy is that? People are actually getting interviewed saying he shouldn’t be doing this.
“What that man’s done for English football is amazing and will be remembered in 25, 50, 100 years’ time. Will those on telly yesterday be remembered for what they’ve achieved? None whatsoever.”
Thank you Mr Keane. I really didn’t like you as a player, although hopefully always admitted through gritted teeth that you were an amazing talent. One up to you sir.
The full article is at
- Arsenal squad for Europa League game
- The abuse of female footballers is appalling, but there is a wider context
- Why Arsenal v Glimt might be tougher than the game against Tottenham
- Is the team that passes the most, the team that gets the best results?
- Arsenal Women – Champions League last 16 draw – We get the toughest opponents