By Tony Attwood
We’ve recently placed a film including slow-mo replays of the 1932 FA Cup final on the Arsenal History site, as part of our complete review of Arsenal in the 30s.
So, since the History Society website has its own unusual film, why not Untold.
This is Wilshere, Koscielny and Iwobi kicking balls into a front loader washing machine.
I trust you will find at least one of these two videos exciting, illuminating and exhilarating.
- Referee behaviour will change this coming season – but there’s nothing to suggest things will improve.
- By this August at least half the Arsenal first XI will have joined in the past year.
- Grab your chance and prove your genius
- There are figures you can trust and figures you can’t. Some figures are numbers, some are people.
Untold Arsenal has published five books on Arsenal – all are available as paperback and three are now available on Kindle. The books are
- The Arsenal Yankee by Danny Karbassiyoon with a foreword by Arsene Wenger.
- Arsenal: the long sleep 1953 – 1970; a view from the terrace. By John Sowman with an introduction by Bob Wilson.
- Woolwich Arsenal: The club that changed football. By Tony Attwood, Andy Kelly and Mark Andrews.
- Making the Arsenal: a novel by Tony Attwood.
- The Crowd at Woolwich Arsenal by Mark Andrews.
You can find details of all five on our new Arsenal Books page