The persistent and endless knocking of Arsenal and the lack of evidence. (The most recent articles are at the top of the list below)
- Arsenal’s biggest problem? All the negative journalists and bloggers. Here’s the evidence
- How the first 8 games predicts the outcome of the league across the last 6 years
- How negativists don’t just avoid stats, they misuse them too
- How even the Chinese football revolution became a chance to knock Arsenal
- A radical solution to the problem of football journalists
- How clubs are performing, against how they might be expected to perform
- How the criticism of Arsenal players rolls on and on until they are forced to leave
- It’s not Tottenham’s fault that things go wrong. It’s the reporting that’s bent.
- Arsenal up to third. What next?
- The scandalous figures the football authorities are desperate to hide
- Awful refereeing and a fine win. It was almost like the old days
- Southampton v Arsenal in the league: the team news
- Southampton v Arsenal: Arsenal’s major problem approaching the league game
- Southampton v Arsenal: learning the lessons not learned last weekend