The persistent and endless knocking of Arsenal and the lack of evidence. (The most recent articles are at the top of the list below)
- Arsenal’s biggest problem? All the negative journalists and bloggers. Here’s the evidence
- How the first 8 games predicts the outcome of the league across the last 6 years
- How negativists don’t just avoid stats, they misuse them too
- How even the Chinese football revolution became a chance to knock Arsenal
- A radical solution to the problem of football journalists
- How clubs are performing, against how they might be expected to perform
- How the criticism of Arsenal players rolls on and on until they are forced to leave
- It’s not Tottenham’s fault that things go wrong. It’s the reporting that’s bent.
- Arsenal up to third. What next?
- Bournemouth v Arsenal: the team news, Jesus’ problem, and winning records
- Bournemouth v Arsenal: injury update, and the record between the clubs
- Bournemouth v Arsenal and Tottenham’s yellow card bonanza
- Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the dirtiest team of all?
- The great injury conundrum: how can Arsenal cope, and how are other clubs suffering?