The persistent and endless knocking of Arsenal and the lack of evidence. (The most recent articles are at the top of the list below)
- Arsenal’s biggest problem? All the negative journalists and bloggers. Here’s the evidence
- How the first 8 games predicts the outcome of the league across the last 6 years
- How negativists don’t just avoid stats, they misuse them too
- How even the Chinese football revolution became a chance to knock Arsenal
- A radical solution to the problem of football journalists
- How clubs are performing, against how they might be expected to perform
- How the criticism of Arsenal players rolls on and on until they are forced to leave
- It’s not Tottenham’s fault that things go wrong. It’s the reporting that’s bent.
- Arsenal up to third. What next?
- The stupidest thing said about Arsenal this week
- WSL North London Derby – reflections on the game at the Emirates
- Arsenal have not got the youngest team in the PL. Or have they?
- Arsenal are the most fouled team in the Premier League. Why?
- Partey setback, AFC man hauled off, new C Ronaldo signing, Arteta desperate