4-Game Pass Problems
By Tony Attwood
We have been hearing that some people had a problem with viewing the Manchester United game, having purchased a 4-Game Pass from Arsenal, which should have allowed them to see the match. I haven’t so far been collecting details, but I have seen a number of people writing in and saying that they have been having a problem.
Arsenal FC are saying that only one person had a problem and everyone else could see the match if they had purchased a 4-Game pass. And to be completely fair to Arsenal I would add that I had no difficulty viewing the games so far having purchased my pass just as the first game was starting.
But I did have a bit of a problem at the start. It didn’t affect my watching the game but it suggests something might be wrong and I would like to help our reader toget to the bottom of this. So if you had difficulty watching the Manchester United game having bought a 4-Game Pass could you let us know.
You can do this by writing into site below in the normal way, or if you want to keep your information secret, you can write to me at email@example.com and put 4 Game Pass in the subject line. I won’t use your information in any way other than to total up the numbers, and when that is done, let our reader know the number of emails we have had. All the email addresses will be deleted and no names or email addresses will be given to Arsenal. I will then tell our reader and our reader can then take the matter up with Arsenal.
So if you did have any problem logging in with a pass, please do say.
- Tottenham run into a little local difficulty over Kane: an Arsenal viewpoint
- Shocking revelations about Manchester United fouling against Arsenal in “friendly”
- Why the media’s new statistical analyses of football is just a trick to stop you noticing what’s going on
- Yesterday’s game: how Arsenal won, and where the journalists got things wrong
- Brentford v Arsenal: past exploits and the Arsenal team news
- French authorities issue arrest warrant over awarding of World Cup to Qatar
- Brentford v Arsenal: the history and the build up, with some extraordinary odds