In our Untold Awards we have looked at which Arsenal players will break through next season and hold down regular first team slots.
So let us start trying to get the list down in size… We are talking of players who will really make some sort of impact next season who were not central this season;
2. Oxlade Chamberlaine
3. Jack Wilshere
5. Joel Campbell
6. Abou Diaby
7; Francis Coquelin
10. Benik Afobe
The list has been drawn up by Walter and myself while doing a tour of football stadia in Antwerp today. We have certainly missed someone. Please tell us who.
- Is the Premier League getting more exciting or simply ever more predictable?
- How far down might these points deducations take clubs?
- Big clubs that foul less lose fewer players of their own to injury
- What takes clubs up and down the league: attack or defence?
- Referee Extremism: the situation in Spain and in England