I write what I think is rather a cool and interesting analysis of why there are these negative stories around about Arsenal, linking the whole thing to a subterranean movement with a fair degree of skulduggery not to mention drunkenness and lo and behold, the moment it is up on GoonerNews, our server decides to take a nap.
My apologies. I have just delivered a coup de gras (lawnmower) to the sensitive regions of the company that hosts our servers, and we are back up on line.
Sorry about that.
The original story should be below, or if not toddle along to www.blog.emiratesstadium.info and you will see a list of past postings on the right.
- WSL 2022-23 Arsenal v Everton – Match Preview
- Which Arsenal transfer tale is being repeated the most often?
- How much have Arsenal’s rivals spent on transfers in recent years?
- Why is it becoming so difficult to find a sponsor for new football stadium?
- Corruption flares up again in Italy, as Premier League figures don’t look too clever