I write what I think is rather a cool and interesting analysis of why there are these negative stories around about Arsenal, linking the whole thing to a subterranean movement with a fair degree of skulduggery not to mention drunkenness and lo and behold, the moment it is up on GoonerNews, our server decides to take a nap.
My apologies. I have just delivered a coup de gras (lawnmower) to the sensitive regions of the company that hosts our servers, and we are back up on line.
Sorry about that.
The original story should be below, or if not toddle along to www.blog.emiratesstadium.info and you will see a list of past postings on the right.
- Are Arsenal really utterly hopeless at all transfers or is it the media that’s wrong?
- What is a super computer and does it tell us anything we don’t know?
- 4 Transfers That Would Never Have Happened Under Post-Brexit Rules
- How much are Arsenal’s injuries responsible for our place in the league.
- 6 goals, 6 points, 6 places: the journey to the Europa League next season