By Remak Kwen
Untold twutter looks at football wisdoms or not? Head butting and punches, hairy and bald…
Johan Cruyff once said about football tactics: “Every advantage has a disadvantage.” But what when the ref gives an advantage that is no advantage? Does it still go then?
The same Dutch maestro once said: “To prevent the opponent from scoring, you just have to make sure the ball is around their penalty area”. But what if all your players are there leaving the field open for a counter attack?
And another one: “As long as we have the ball, the others can’t score”. Now who could argue with that? Well maybe the defender who just scored an own goal?
Gary Linneker once said something like this: “Football is a game with 22 men on the pitch and at the end, the Germans win”. Which is rubbish of course because how does this work in the Bundesliga then? Do all the games end in a draw or so? It just isn’t right. That’s like shitting on the pitch during the world cup. Oh…yeah…oh well…
The correct versions according to an unknown football lover is: “Football is a game with 22 men on the pitch as long as the ref doesn’t send someone off”. Now that goes for all. This really is true all the time.
Another one that is much better than that from the MOTD clown: “Football is a game with 22 men on the pitch and at the end, the ref blows his whistle.” Unless he loses his whistle of course. But that is why refs have always two whistles I have been told. Which leads me to the question: how does a ref stops the game when he loses his whistles??? Or if it doesn’t work any more???
Or what would happen when the ref loses his head and doesn’t end to a game? Would they keep on playing forever?
Let us put our head on to something else.
Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv
Did you see Fellaini running up against Shawcross? If that really was meant to be a head butt it just wasn’t good enough. Fellaini should realise that with all his hair he reduces the impact. So next time when facing Shawcross he should hit him harder or shave his hair off before the game. What is the use of a head butt when you hardly touch the guy? Do it good or don’t do it.
I do think that with this head butt Fellaini made himself very popular amongst Arsenal supporters. Head butting the devil himself. Head butting the face of evil. Go Marouane, go!!!! That’s the way we like it.
Fellaini also elbowed and punched him according to some papers. If he did he sure isn’t the best fighter around. No chance of him winning an Olympic medal in cage fighting. Is that an Olympic sport?
Of course we don’t like such behaviour. But then again… would we shed a tear if Shawcross would never be able to play a game ever again? I think the Emirates would be rocking if that news would filter through.
Can someone tell Fellaini there still is a guy out there called Martin Taylor? He could get a statue outside the Emirates without actually having played for us…Fellaini I mean.
Mark Halsey didn’t see the incident. Surprise, surprise….
Moyes was fur-ious with Fellaini and would fine him. A £200.000 fine and a new razor I have heard.
Tony Puke-lis has send a handkerchief to the poor mother of he isn’t that kind of boy Shawcross. To dry both their tears. The poor little lad has been bullied by a big one.
Of course all that pushing, shoving, elbowing, fighting, head-butting could stop the moment Shawcross and his companions would stop doing those things themselves….
Could it be possible that Fellaine wants to come to Arsenal and wants the fans to embrace him even before he arrives? A good attempt I would say.
The problem is that he could face a long ban. The media smells blood. After all a Johnny Foreigner attacking a fine young English lad. A fine? No one of the finest ones. Pass the bucket will you.
I think Fellaini has two options now. Join Arsenal get a big round of applause from the Arsenal supporters even before he has kicked a ball and get banned for just stepping on the pitch in an Arsenal shirt. We all know that Fellaini to Arsenal would mean that we would end each game he starts with 10 men on the pitch.
Or he could join United and do like that each week without punishment. Robin knows its true.
A difficult choice. He probably will go to Russia I think. It all will depend on the length of the ban. And the money of course. Besides we already have a Marouane….
Which leads to the Arsenal. Thank you for last night lads.
- Woolwich Arsenal: The club that changed football – Arsenal’s early years
- Making the Arsenal – how the modern Arsenal was born in 1910
- The Crowd at Woolwich Arsenal FC: crowd behaviour at the early matches
- For the parent who really wants to know what is really going on in schools
- Referee Decisions – just what are the refs up to this season?
- Parent News – what is going on in schools these days?
- The weight loss programme: The only guaranteed wayto stay fit
- Reading v Arsenal. Commentary by Dumb and Dumber (Ian Darke and Steve McManaman)
- 5-7, 2-5; Time to protest
- The pre Reading game press conference is almost about anything else but the Reading game.
- Reading v Arsenal. Everyone’s opinion, the teams, the result
- 16 December 1991: Michael Thomas to Liverpool. Surely the oddest transfer of all time.
- British newspapers find fault with Uefa, but have no new suggestions on how to move on.
- Uefa in the firing line as it faces its biggest tests of all time
- Wanted: Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Liverpool fans (and fans of other clubs) who are qualified refs
- There is only one way to sort out racist Uefa