Untold Absences updated 14th March
- Cesc Fabregas: hamstring injury, exacerbated by playing for Spain. Waiting for news re West Ham
- Tomas Rosicky: minor groin problem caused by playing for his country within a hectic Arsenal schedule. Probably ok for WHU
- Alex Song: has now served his two match ban and will play against WHU
- Sol Campbell: With no midweek game and performing ok against Hull Spit should be ok for WHU.
- William Gallas: Has a calf injury that simply won’t heal. There’s no telling how long he is out for – certainly not available for WHU.
- Aaron Ramsey: Victim of an horrific assault by Shawcross of Stoke, who was then rewarded by a place in the England team. Expected return to first team: October 2010
- Robin Van Persie: Injured playing for his country in November last year, sustaining ankle ligament damage. May be fit to play in the later part of April
- Kieran Gibbs. Has had two operations for a broken metatarsal he suffered during the game against Standard Liege on November 24. He may be fit before the end of the season, but is unlikely to be in a first team squad until the match against Barnet.
- Johan Djourou suffered a knee injury playing for his country last August, and is expected to be fit in April, but will of course have had no match practice. Expect to play against Barnet
- Total players out: 7
- Caused or aggravated by international games: 3
- Short term: 3
- Long term: 4
- Card absences: 0
- Probably won’t be seen again in the first team squad this season: 3
- Career threatening: 1