Round 4 of the Capital One Cup kicks off tonight with Arsenal hosting Chelsea at The Emirates in the pick of the evening’s matches.
Having beaten West Brom in Round 3 through penalties, Arsene Wenger will be aiming to put one over on old foe Jose Mourinho, who he is facing for the first time since his return to English shores.
Both sides will be expecting a high scoring affair considering their Round 4 clashes last year had a cumulative total of 21 goals, with Arsenal beating Reading 7-5 and Chelsea beating Man Utd 5-4.
Elsewhere this evening Man Utd will host Norwich and will be aiming to build on their 1-0 win over Liverpool in Round 3 of the Capital One Cup. There are some exciting match-ups outside of Manchester as well with Birmingham playing Stoke, West Ham travelling to Burnley and Leicester facing Fulham.
Get involved in the debate on Twitter using #CapitalOneCup and comment on our live blog (below) to get your opinions heard! Will Chelsea edge Arsenal, or will Wenger’s side prove too strong? Let us know!
- Partey setback, AFC man hauled off, new C Ronaldo signing, Arteta desperate
- How the media always knocks Arsenal, but ignores England’s failures.
- Left has never been stronger at Arsenal FC!
- The seven main things that are wrong with football in England
- 2022-23 WSL Arsenal v Spurs – Match Preview – part 2 comments from the manager and team news