While the Tiny Fantasists (managed by Harry Hotspur) and Portsmouth (previously managed by the self same chap) have both utterly failed to do anything about one of the awful outbreak of racism and homophobia against Sol Campbell, and while the EPL and the FA have likewise failed to take any action whatsoever over the action of Tiny fans, Lincoln City have led the way.
Lincoln have made an official complaint after their players and assistant boss were racially abused at Kettering Town on Saturday. The complaint has been made to referee Simon Hooper, who will be including it in his report to the Sweet FA.
Lincoln have also asked the ref to note that the stewards did little to stop the abuse.
So, once again we note the utter and complete silence that comes from the Tiny Fantasists and Portsmouth. I suspect they will carry on in this way for ever – pretending that racism is something that happens in Croatia but is never but never associated with EPL teams.
All I can do is to remind them and the FA over and over again, that the racism and homophobia witnessed at the Portsmouth Tottenham game this season was awful. Had it happened on that scale at the Ems the ground would probably have been shut.
It just goes to show.
- With Balogun will Arsenal be heading toward goalscoring records
- Everton v Arsenal this saturday lunchtime: just what are Everton playing at?
- What the media doesn’t tell you, part 6. There’s a financial problem…
- The Big 7 clubs, how much they spent and what good is it doing?
- What the media won’t tell you about football 5: Fifa lends money to Switzerland