While the Tiny Fantasists (managed by Harry Hotspur) and Portsmouth (previously managed by the self same chap) have both utterly failed to do anything about one of the awful outbreak of racism and homophobia against Sol Campbell, and while the EPL and the FA have likewise failed to take any action whatsoever over the action of Tiny fans, Lincoln City have led the way.
Lincoln have made an official complaint after their players and assistant boss were racially abused at Kettering Town on Saturday. The complaint has been made to referee Simon Hooper, who will be including it in his report to the Sweet FA.
Lincoln have also asked the ref to note that the stewards did little to stop the abuse.
So, once again we note the utter and complete silence that comes from the Tiny Fantasists and Portsmouth. I suspect they will carry on in this way for ever – pretending that racism is something that happens in Croatia but is never but never associated with EPL teams.
All I can do is to remind them and the FA over and over again, that the racism and homophobia witnessed at the Portsmouth Tottenham game this season was awful. Had it happened on that scale at the Ems the ground would probably have been shut.
It just goes to show.
- Burnley v Arsenal: the injuries, and an encouraging run of results
- The key tactical issue that Arsenal must observe in the game v Burnley
- We need to do well, they need to do worse. Could Arsenal really make the top six?
- Why some of the six regular league winners in Europe are not winning this season.
- Let’s hope Arsenal go down the same road as Liverpool over international release