By Sir Hardly Anyone
Welcome to the round up. The out door is still open, so who is on the move? Actually no one really seems to have much idea, or if they do, they are not telling.
According to the Sports Mole which has apparently been digging around “Arsenal to send Krystian Bielik on loan to Charlton Athletic”. You’ll notice the lad is not “going” south of the river but is instead being sent. I wonder what he did wrong.
2: Ospina set for Napoli medical
3: Matteo Guendouzi
Our Matti “reveals the surprising former Arsenal star who convinced him to join club” according to the ever meandering Daily Mirror.
The quote is, “It’s true there were a lot of clubs interested in me — I had talks with some of the biggest clubs in Europe. But as soon as I heard from Arsenal, the decision was very simple and I’m very happy to be here. I did speak to Jeremie about Arsenal and he said it’s a place where I can progress and learn a great deal from the staff here.”
That would be Jérémie Aliadière then. Good on him.
4: Catalin Carjan
Yep he is on the way. That is now official as Arseblog has it.
5: Joel Campbell
He’s on the move, “set to complete a move to Frosinone before the weekend” according to those old rogues at Foot Lond. That would be Frosinone Calcio who are actually in Serie A.
6: Steven N’Zonzi
He was one of the BIG stories and has been LOOOOOONG “linked with a move to Arsenal,” but it never happened. And in fact it never was going to happen. He has gone to Roma as was always expected.
Yes he’s back!!! He is training and should be ready for Chelsea.
8: Elneny should he go or should he stay?
“Arsenal fans all say the same thing as Mohamed Elneny could leave Gunners to help cut down wage bill”. That is in the ever unreliable Daily Mirror. And what the say is that NO! (in the voice of Harry Enfield) No! It s
9: Arsenal still a laughing stock
That is on ESPN – I’m not sure how they justify their gibberish, and in fact they probably don’t.
10: The one Arsenal player whose stock will soar
442 has that player down as Lucas Torreira.
And that is what passes for news this afternoon.
Oh and just in, here’s the prediction from the Talking Sprout for the line up against Chelski
Lichsteiner Sokratis Mustafi Bellerin
Mkhitaryan Aubameyang Ozil
- Why will Arsenal suffer a freeze on increasing its wage bill, as the media suggests?
- How we can tell there is still something seriously wrong with Premier League refereeing.
- What do journalists do when the window is cracked? Sir Hardly Anyone finds out.
- Who the phrase of not being able to run a **** up in a brewery is really about
- Constant revolution: Arsenal become the first Trotskyist team
- Arsenal v PSV: that really was a night to remember for a very long time
- Arsenal v PSV, the team, negligence and corruption
- Sex abuser Barry Bennell has died but here’s why we should still worry about youngsters at football clubs