Tonights the big night.
The two most indebted clubs in the history of football, who between them owe over £1.5 billion and have absolutely no way of paying it back.
One of them the most notorious anti-footballing team of the present era, the other sinking deeper and deeper into the financial mire.
Meanwhile in the real world Arsenal continue with attacking football, signing the greatest young players – two more on their way today.
But does anyone notice? No, of course not, they are hypnotised by debt. The debt of football, the debt of three of the top four clubs, totally out of control and getting worse.
There’s more details in the article below.
- WSL 2022-23 Arsenal v Everton – Match Preview
- Which Arsenal transfer tale is being repeated the most often?
- How much have Arsenal’s rivals spent on transfers in recent years?
- Why is it becoming so difficult to find a sponsor for new football stadium?
- Corruption flares up again in Italy, as Premier League figures don’t look too clever