The Record Remains Intact
By Tony Attwood
It was the thing that nightmares are made of – to lose two of our most prestigious records in one season: the “49”, and being unbeaten in the league through a whole season.
Now only one fear remains – that Man City will spend another £100m in the January transfer window and manage to go through the league season without losing.
But at least let us lift one item from our heavy hearts before returning to the notion of the oil filled north later today.
Huddersfield Town’s 43-match unbeaten run in the Football League ended yesterday with a 2-0 defeat in League One to Charlton Athletic.
Follow us on Twitter @Untold Arsenal
“Making the Arsenal” – is available on Amazon, Arsenal on line, the Woolwich Arsenal site and in the Arsenal store.
- INJURIES AND MATCH PREVIEW: Arsenal reserves v Manchester Oilmen
- STATISTICS: Our record of 49 is once again safe
- CORRUPTION: THE TERRIBLE TRUTH about how referees are bought in Arsenal games.
- REF REVIEW: The worst and most biased refereeing ever seen at the Emirates = a detailed analysis.
- How can Arsenal up their goalscoring this coming season?
- There’s no proof of corruption in the PL, it is just that some things are rather odd.
- What happened to the 134 players said to be coming to Arsenal last summer?
- Behold: The dirtiest teams in the PL last season; and the one that were fouled the most
- Arsenal’s 124 players we are signing this window: K to Z
Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv