Not every Arsenal story gets listed on sites such as GoonerNews. It is not that there is censorship going on, its just something odd about the way the system works. So, from time to time, I’ll try and do a summary of the exciting, stunning, amazing and overwhelming stories that Untold Arsenal has covered recently. In case you missed any. There’s a list of a few at the bottom of the page.
Meanwhile, for the Fulham game we’ll have three forwards available: Ade, Nic and Van P.
Then there’s Theo who might be on the wing.
Then there’s Carlos Vela who has been playing in Mexico (how many bloody games do Mexico have to have???? And don’t accuse me of being anti-Mexican – I’m against all internationals).
And there’s Eduardo, back in November.
At this rate we will never ever have a forward shortage, for as soon as one goes down and another trots off overseas, we have 3 more ready to come forwards. Rather nice that.
Here’s some of the other odd stuff that has been run on this exquisite site this week.
- Do Arsenal fans really need to copy Tottenham? A delicate review of people who boo
- Attack, attack, attack, attack (don’t apologise)
- Criticise eternally, and then never admit you are wrong. Well that’s how they do it in the national dailies so why not.
- Virus contracts Wayne Rooney: a world perspective
- The microbiological world is in shock at the way an innocent virus picked up a Rooney
- Silvestre may be more than a player I am surprised others haven’t seen this. Remember Grimandi – he played, but his real virtue to the club came as a leading member of World Wide Scouting.
- Corruption flares up again in Italy, as Premier League figures don’t look too clever
- How much does a club have to spend on transfers to get a trophy?
- Does the team that is top after 14 games usually go on to win the league?
- How the Taliban infiltrated the World Cup and used it to maintain its war on women
- Which 4 Arsenal transfers are being mentioned the most by the media?