Eye Witnesses needed for event at Bradford.
The Football Supporters’ Federation (FSF) has been approached for assistance by a young Gooner who has been stuck on for a Section 5 public order offence (using insulting words or behaviour) after being arrested at the game whilst in the away stand in sections N & T by West Yorkshire Police.
The lad vehemently denies the charge. He’s frightened to death of ending up with a criminal record. The FSF has arranged legal representation. The lad’s parents are very supportive.
What is needed URGENTLY are eye witnesses to the arrest to come forward. The lad has received a court date of 28/2/13 so this is urgent.
If you were there and witnessed anything relevant please contact email@example.com
- Does Arsenal really have a mega injury crisis ahead of Tottenham game?
- 2022-23 Womens Champions League – Ajax v Arsenal (second leg
- The stupidest thing said about Arsenal this week
- WSL North London Derby – reflections on the game at the Emirates
- Arsenal have not got the youngest team in the PL. Or have they?