Game 39 is the additional game that the Premier League moguls want to have played outside England.
If you want to stop them, the answer is very simple indeed. Boycott the sponsors of the Premier League.
Just stop buying the products and services of…
Barclays, Budweiser, Lucazade, Nike and Wrigleys.
Certainly if you continue to support those firms you will, with every transaction, be saying YES to Game 39 played in a stadium somewhere a long way from you. If you, and lots of others, stop buying their products, you will be hurting the Premier League. Commercial organisations will quickly learn that association with the EPL means a drop in turnover – and they will pull out.
If you want to go one better, send this message on to someone else. It doesn’t matter which team they support – we’re all in this one together.
- Everton v Arsenal: a happy video, line-up and what the league table will look like after
- Everton v Arsenal: Injuries, points needed for 4th, and Arsenal the first to 100?
- Everton v Arsenal: extraordinary figures seen in the last 6 games table
- Everton v Arsenal: how this referee treats the home and away team
- Everton v Arsenal and the oddity of referee behaviour