Crystal Palace v Arsenal 21 February 2015 – The Match Officials
by Andrew Crawshaw
Firstly the table of Shame – I haven’t seen Walter’s reviews of the Spurs or Leicester games so it is unchanged since last time. It still makes sorry reading, nearly eight times as many potential game changing decisions against us as for us, and occurring at a rate of two a game.
|Wrong Important Decisions||Favouring Arsenal||Favouring Opponents|
|2nd Yellow Cards||0||14|
|Possible Cost in Points||2||23|
On to Saturday and we have
And there it went terribly wrong. I don’t know what happened but we seemed to have looked on to the wrong place and space and well…when things go wrong they just go wrong.
An apology from the Untold team but the ref is for those who have read the article already Clattenburg and not Atkinson.
Sorry for not seeing it right away but Tony was out and I (Walter) had seen it, mailed it but had other things to do so couldn’t login to Untold when it was needed.
Oh well…. sorry again
- How much have Arsenal’s rivals spent on transfers in recent years?
- Why is it becoming so difficult to find a sponsor for new football stadium?
- Corruption flares up again in Italy, as Premier League figures don’t look too clever
- How much does a club have to spend on transfers to get a trophy?
- Does the team that is top after 14 games usually go on to win the league?