Jose Mourinho – we were down to 10 men, you can’t have chickens just crossing roads, we need them on the pitch. The chicken will never play for us again.
Harry Redknapp – he saw Rosie in the park, they are close friends. Chicken asked me once for some tax advice, I recommended Rosie, what can I say, they became close friends. I told the owners just 2 more chickens is all we need. Do you like my new Range Rover?
Luis van Gaal – as you can see here, our chickens cross the road less times than any other team in the Premier League. So why you say our chickens cross the road, its not true, look here I’m showing you!
Jurgen Klopp – it was following the fans, but there was still 12 minutes left, there was plenty of time, we could have still won. I don’t understand.
Tony Pulis – it’s these foreign chickens. Next thing is it wont be heading the ball like those American chickens.
Claudio Raniera – I don’t like chicken, I like Pizza and this Pizza is third in the league.
Slaven Bilic – it got confused, its next season we are in the new ground. He still cant believe we’ve got it for free. I cant believe it either!
Tim Sherwood – well I gave the owners a list and he was my third choice chicken. There’s not enough winners in this team, too much of a losing mentality, its got to change soon. Anyway, I’m here and we will stay up. I’ve got a great relationship with the owners.
Steve Maclaren – the fans were great though weren’t they? Gave the chicken all the support in the world. We are lucky to have these fans, best fans in the world. I said to the chicken go and thank the fans. They will keep us up.
Manuel Pellegrini – he was a bit upset, it was his birthday and we forgot to get him a cake.
Mark Hughes – I told him he needs to be a bit more like Ryan Shawcross, maybe he was looking for Ramsey.
Sam Allardyce – mmm Chicken
Alan Pardew – he was heading to Newcastle to get the “Pardew out banners”, but we won at Liverpool so he needs to take them back.
Ronald Koeman – Liverpool have bought him.
Arsene Wenger – Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players… they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.
Meanderings from the History Society….
- Arsenal in the 70s, part 1: the re-birth of the club. 1969/70
- Arsenal in the 70s, part 2: preparing for the impossible. (July to December 1970)
- Arsenal in the 70s, part 3: The Golden Treble
- The Untold Arsenal Banner is now on permanent display inside the Emirates Stadium – and you can see a new up close photo of it in position on the home page.
- A Memorial to the founders of Arsenal’s Highbury dynasty.
- And we’re on Twitter @UntoldArsenal and on Facebook
Arsenal on this Day – the full list of anniversaries can be found here
- 12 November 1921: Arsenal 5 Birmingham 2. It was the first time Arsenal scored five in a league game in the post 1st World War era. It was also the only game of the season in which Arsenal scored more than three goals.
- 12 November 1932: Arsenal made it 11 wins, two draws and one defeat from the start of the season with a 1-0 win over Newcastle. This was also the first time the new West Stand was used by the paying public.
- Over half of the 92 league clubs have gone into administration this century. What next?
- Does spending on transfers automatically bring success? Arsenal compared to the rest.
- Manchester City v Arsenal: the team and the FA Cup
- Has Arsenal now caught up with Manchester City?
- Manchester City v Arsenal: the referee and the FA Cup