By Tony Attwood
Sincere apologies for the lack of Untold today. Walter is hopefully now making the 24 hour round trip from Antwerp to the Emirates, while I am on a dancing holiday in Spain, and currently trying to persuade my back that it does actually want to operate after a marathon jive night on Saturday. We have (after all) only just started).
But as you can see I have finally persuaded the hotel’s broadband to work, and I will hopefully publish a match preview shortly.
In the meanwhile, please do write your own preview of the match in the commentaries section below.
Thanks and apologies.
- Manchester City v Arsenal: The Big 7 Stats, and comparisons of the last 6 games
- Manchester City v Arsenal: surprising statistics and a result prediction
- Arsenal’s 25 man squad – is it already full?
- Yet another example of the way the media tries to put down Arsenal
- The Continental Tyres Cup 2022/23 quarter finals: Arsenal v Villa