By Walter Broeckx
A very very short match report as this match falls right in our new years eve party.
Arsenal starting line up: Cech, Chambers, Mustafi, Koscielny, Bellerin, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Wilshere, Iwobi, Alexis, Lacazette.
On the beach: Ospina, Mertesacker, Maitland-Niles, Coquelin, Elneny, Walcott, Welbeck.
Kolasinac off with an injury after a foul on him a bit earlier. Maitland Niles comes on after 37 minutes.
0-0 after 45 minutes.
0-1 84 min Alexis on a free kick
1-1 88 min Dean gives a penalty (as predicted by Untold) for a ball that hits the arm of Chambers that is in front of his body and is kicked against his arm from half a meter out. Another Dean gift and decision against Arsenal. Yet some are still too blind to see it.
Arsenal robbed of 3 points by Dean. For the umpteenth time.
Thanks PGMO and Dean for ruining our new years party.
Anyway 2018 can only get better. Best wishes for 2018
- Beyond any doubt Infantino is getting his way. Next: Fifa will leave Zurich
- World Cup chaos: the bits you may have missed
- Fifa establish their unchallengable right to change football rules as they go
- Extraordinary report claims Arsenals’ FA Cup win was not a major trophy!
- 2022/23 Women’s Champions League Juventus v Arsenal – match preview