“Arsenal fans hail new star’s girlfriend as she shares Ibiza beach bikini snap,” says the
Part the fourth: Yet again
Arsenal are close to signing Sokratis Papastathopoulos from Borussia Dortmund after agreeing a fee of €20m (£17.7m) for the Greece defender says the Guardian for about the 85th time. He was 30 years old when this story started but now at 84 he will become the oldest player ever to play in the Premier League.
His father, Charalambos Papastathopoulos, once said, “There was interest from United but he would have to wait for July, even if the two clubs have excellent relations,” said. “He chose to go to Arsenal instead,” presumably because they said they would do the deal by June 29. If we do it today.
However Dortmund’s sporting director, Michael Zorc, said on Wednesday that Papastathopoulos would have a medical “in the coming days.”
Part the Fifth: Forget Torreira
Yes that is what Calcio Insider is saying. After all this waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and what’s the word [Would that be waiting? Tony] Lucas Torreira is to be cast aside. For they announced “Forget Torreira – Arsenal looking to sign €40million midfielder”
- What takes clubs up and down the league: attack or defence?
- Referee Extremism: the situation in Spain and in England
- Didn’t appreciate KO time, M1 is a disaster, but watching Arsenal is a joy
- Arsenal v Newcastle: the team and league positons AFTER the game.
- Arsenal v Newcastle: injuries, yellow cards and recent form