by Tony Attwood
Yesterday we published Arsenal’s 20 man squad for the new season
So it was with a little surprise that the editorial group at Untold peered at its screens soon after and saw the headline from the Express saying, “Arsenal 25-man Premier League squad revealed as Unai Emery includes new signings.”
Had we really missed five players out?
As it turned out, no we hadn’t. For despite the headline the Express listed the same 20 players as we had. They’d just counted them wrongly.
Anyway, with the whole transfer malarkey done and dusted we can now do a list of all the players who left during le mercato as they say in foreign parts. Every single Arsenal player was tipped to be leaving by the all knowing but totally bonkers media during the summer, but that of course means nothing. So who went? Here’s the list.
- How tackling is changing in the PL and how it is affecting clubs’ position in the league
- A complete lack of an exit strategy is causing Arsenal havoc
- A forthcoming pre-season fixture we missed: the real north London derby!
- Arsenal keeper to be replaced by 8 year old who’s never played football
- Arsenal: ESR stays in dream team for next season, avoiding an almighty disaster?