Maybe, in the end, the players will meet the management halfway, and that will smooth things over, but that won’t change the fact that the club is where it is, because of the actions of the owners and their instructions to management.
Just because a load of bonkers supporters wave placards and hire planes with the message “Wenger out” on them, does not mean that this is an absolute reality that has to be followed.
Just look at the win percentages of our recent managers – this excludes temporary managers and those who managed before Chapman.
|Wenger||Oct 1996||May 2018||1,235||707||280||248||2,156||1,147||57.25|
|Emery||May 2018||Nov 2019||78||43||16||19||152||100||55.13|
|Chapman||June 1925||Jan 1934||411||204||97||110||879||616||49.64|
|Graham||May 1986||Feb 1995||460||225||133||102||711||403||48.91|
|Whittaker||June 1947||Oct 1956||430||203||106||121||802||568||47.21|
|Rioch||June 1995||Aug 1996||47||22||15||10||67||37||46.81|
|Allison||May 1934||May 1947||279||129||74||76||534||327||46.24|
- Injuries Time to sack Tierney accordinig to one part of the media
- Next season starting lineup and the new Financial Fair Play rules
- The huge bias of referees is proven. PGMO and media fight back.
- 93 players rumoured to be going to Arsenal. Are the journos getting lazy?
- The home and away scandal: ignorance, or cover up?