By Bulldog Drummond
While Arsenal appear to be challenging for the longest period without a league goal from open play, Molde have been getting on with the business, in their
|01/11/20||League||Mjøndalen||1 – 3||Molde||W|
|05/11/20||Europa||Arsenal||4 – 1||Molde||L|
|08/11/20||League||Molde||2 – 2||Kristiansund||D|
|21/11/20||League||Stabæk||0 – 3||Molde||W|
And they remain resolutely second in the 16 team league in Norway with just one game to go before the end of the season. It is as we can see a very unevenly matched league with Bodø / Glimt way out in front – they being a team promoted from the second tier in 2017. Here’s the table.
- How tackling is changing in the PL and how it is affecting clubs’ position in the league
- A complete lack of an exit strategy is causing Arsenal havoc
- A forthcoming pre-season fixture we missed: the real north London derby!
- Arsenal keeper to be replaced by 8 year old who’s never played football
- Arsenal: ESR stays in dream team for next season, avoiding an almighty disaster?