By Bulldog Drummond
While Arsenal appear to be challenging for the longest period without a league goal from open play, Molde have been getting on with the business, in their
|01/11/20||League||Mjøndalen||1 – 3||Molde||W|
|05/11/20||Europa||Arsenal||4 – 1||Molde||L|
|08/11/20||League||Molde||2 – 2||Kristiansund||D|
|21/11/20||League||Stabæk||0 – 3||Molde||W|
And they remain resolutely second in the 16 team league in Norway with just one game to go before the end of the season. It is as we can see a very unevenly matched league with Bodø / Glimt way out in front – they being a team promoted from the second tier in 2017. Here’s the table.
- 93 players rumoured to be going to Arsenal. Are the journos getting lazy?
- The home and away scandal: ignorance, or cover up?
- The reason why Liverpool and Man C are ahead of Arsenal.
- How which referee a club gets has a major impact on the result of each game
- The statistical evidence that shows PGMO are biased against Arsenal