- How Arteta is copying the Guardiola method and what it means for Arsenal
- The deadwood journalist producing three football stories an hour, every hour
(See also “That pass from Saka” below)
Saliba White Gabriel Zinchenko
Saka Odegaard Martinelli
Arsenal substitutions during the game
- Ramsdale (Turner 72),
- Zinchenko (Tavares 46),
- White (Cedric 72),
- Xhaka (Lokonga 78),
- Partey (Elneny 72),
- Martinelli (Pepe 72),
- Odegaard (Maitland-Niles 78),
- Saka (Marquinhos 72),
- Jesus (Nketiah 57).
Unused subs: Bellerin, Walters, Mari, Holding, Nelson, Balogun.
“Jesus got a knock in the first-half in his quad I think and it wasn’t very comfortable to continue and, obviously, we didn’t take any risks today.”
Results thus far
- 1.FC Nurnberg 3-5 Arsenal
- Arsenal 2-0 Everton
- Orlando City 1-3 Arsenal
- Arsenal 4-0 Chelsea
- Sevilla – Saturday July 30, Arsenal Stadium, kick-off 12.30pm BST
That pass from Zinchenko 🔥 pic.twitter.com/cOCORIIz3g
— SportBoxingUA (@sports_ua) July 24, 2022
- Are Arsenal really making progress, or are we starting to slip back?
- Luton 3 Arsenal 4: maybe it is time to say positive things
- Luton v Arsenal – the referee, the team, Saka and Cliff Bastin
- Luton Town – how do they play the game. The tackles, fouls and cards.
- Luton Town v Arsenal: Grim football, fewest goals, lowest possession rate