- How Arteta is copying the Guardiola method and what it means for Arsenal
- The deadwood journalist producing three football stories an hour, every hour
(See also “That pass from Saka” below)
Saliba White Gabriel Zinchenko
Saka Odegaard Martinelli
Arsenal substitutions during the game
- Ramsdale (Turner 72),
- Zinchenko (Tavares 46),
- White (Cedric 72),
- Xhaka (Lokonga 78),
- Partey (Elneny 72),
- Martinelli (Pepe 72),
- Odegaard (Maitland-Niles 78),
- Saka (Marquinhos 72),
- Jesus (Nketiah 57).
Unused subs: Bellerin, Walters, Mari, Holding, Nelson, Balogun.
“Jesus got a knock in the first-half in his quad I think and it wasn’t very comfortable to continue and, obviously, we didn’t take any risks today.”
Results thus far
- 1.FC Nurnberg 3-5 Arsenal
- Arsenal 2-0 Everton
- Orlando City 1-3 Arsenal
- Arsenal 4-0 Chelsea
- Sevilla – Saturday July 30, Arsenal Stadium, kick-off 12.30pm BST
That pass from Zinchenko 🔥 pic.twitter.com/cOCORIIz3g
— SportBoxingUA (@sports_ua) July 24, 2022
- Corruption flares up again in Italy, as Premier League figures don’t look too clever
- How much does a club have to spend on transfers to get a trophy?
- Does the team that is top after 14 games usually go on to win the league?
- How the Taliban infiltrated the World Cup and used it to maintain its war on women
- Which 4 Arsenal transfers are being mentioned the most by the media?