Sincere apologies. The article put up this morning related to Arsenal V Leicester whereas of course this weekend it is Leicester v Arsenal – making total nonsense of the piece.
The fact that it was the first total and utter mess up since we started Untold 15 years ago and the first in almost 13,000 articles is a bit of a compensation, but even so, it was a silly error, caused by us all rushing off to Cambridge for the day.
We’ll try and get the proper article up here as soon as we can
If it is any compensation, I am far more embarrassed than you are probably annoyed.
- Arsenal v Lens: the team, the home/away form and the strange coincidences
- Arsenal v Lens: they had a poor start but are now flying
- Where there is power, money and greed there is corruption
- Why do Tottenham players get fouled more than those of any other club?
- The media, the League and PGMO. An insidious agreement rears its ugly head