By Tony Attwood
Untold Arsenal on Facebook here
Well, in answer to that question, on the TV in the pub I was at…. no.
Looked like a bit of victory through harmony to me.
Still, I am sure the AAA, remembering their mantra that you are only as good as your last game, will probably find something wrong.
But, I rather enjoyed it.
Anyway we are off to see The Green Hornet in 3D imax iplayer i’m a right charlie i don’t know what’s going on ibox iswim idance icanrunfast and similar stuff. So if you would like to say something, please say something and if they are around in their various countries across Europe Walter, Phil, Dale, Dogface and the rest of the gang can answer your questions on philosophy, economics, neurolinguistics and plumbing.
I shall return.
PS: If you watched it on ESPN did you notice that Micky Mouse for once did something rather droll and amusing. Although there was the tedious 845 cut away shots to Karen Brady (no relation) they gave us three shots in a row of local roughs from the east end of town all asleep, Very amusing.
- Why is it becoming so difficult to find a sponsor for new football stadium?
- Corruption flares up again in Italy, as Premier League figures don’t look too clever
- How much does a club have to spend on transfers to get a trophy?
- Does the team that is top after 14 games usually go on to win the league?
- How the Taliban infiltrated the World Cup and used it to maintain its war on women