The Christmas gift for the fan with (almost) everything
By Tony Attwood
A simple and short post, but one that rather makes a point.
- Radio Times, page 53. Chelsea v Arsenal. Ashley Cole will get an earful from the home fans on his return to Arsenal.
- Radio Times, page 61. The Blues have started the season bullishly while the Gunners have be misfiring.
And just to add to the mix, The Guardian web site
- Chelsea form guide Form guide LWWWLW
- Arsenal form guide Form guide WWLWLW
Arsenal have won none of their last eight away matches, their worst run since 1992
Err Udinese? Marseille?
Of course we can work out what these guys mean, but it is just the sheer sloppy stupidness of it all that gets me. Chelsea lost to QPR, Arsenal have won three of the last four league games, and six out of the last seven. The form guide of both clubs is identical over the last six league matches, and yet they can’t admit it.
I know as well as you that stats and records don’t mean we are going to win or lose, but really… why does the media do this? Goodness knows what they will say next as they come to take in Mr Wenger’s attack on them at the AGM.
- UNTOLD AT THE AGM: What Mr Wenger really said
- UNTOLD AT THE AGM: Silent Stan’s Greatest Joke
- HISTORY: Arsenal after the first world war – Alex Graham
- THE SUPPORT: Let’s fight and support the fight
- Man U 1 Man C 6: The ref can get it right when he tries.
- MEDIA WATCH: From a one man team to a club in crisis!
- Tonight’s team and update on entry regulations to the ground tonight
- Arsenal v Palace. Patrick’s arrival reminds us how we have fallen (according to some)
- Arsenal v Palace: What’s happened to Patrick Vieira as manager
- Arsenal injuries, the home/away portents and past matches with Crystal Palace.
- How can some clubs commit fouls with impunity while others get card after card?