In May “Untold Arsenal” received over 40,000 different visitors. Two points about this:
First, we have a strict definition of a unique visitor. Obviously we only include each person once during the month – so if you come along and kindly read our pages two or three times in the month you only get counted once.
Second, if you only look at one page (for example you find us on Goonernews and click to Untold Arsenal and read that one page) then sorry but we don’t count you at all. You have to visit two pages to get on our files.
So, we think it is rather a good development. Not least because of the task we set ourselves – only to cover stories that don’t appear anywhere else. (Of course one or two stories do turn up in other places, but we try and stick to our guns. As it were.)
- Everton v Arsenal: a happy video, line-up and what the league table will look like after
- Everton v Arsenal: Injuries, points needed for 4th, and Arsenal the first to 100?
- Everton v Arsenal: extraordinary figures seen in the last 6 games table
- Everton v Arsenal: how this referee treats the home and away team
- Everton v Arsenal and the oddity of referee behaviour