It is utterly ludicrous. Not an English player in sight through the finals. All these foreign players coming over here and taking over, and not a single chance for our lads to shine.
Of course it has something to do with facilities and training – but if we don’t take action NOW nothing is going to happen for years. By the time we do get around to taking action everything will have got so bad we won’t have any players at all.
As it is we are the laughing stock of the world, and we have to stand up and show we will not put up with this any more.
I am of course talking about Wimbledon and this tennis thing. Packed solid with what the chairman of Tottingham Hotytoity once called “Johnny Foreigners” and no Englishmen anywhere. Quotas is what we need. And we need them now. If they are good enough for FIFA they ought to be good enough for the All England Club.
(More gibberish follows shortly)
- What Europe knows about Man C but the English press haven’t told you
- Arsenal v Manchester City Women’s Continental League Cup semi-final – match preview
- How Man City’s problems began to arise…. nine years ago
- The media pile into Manchester City, but where have they been all this time?
- Manchester City accused of over 100 breaches of Premier League financial rules