If you have ever thought the talk of the Curse of Arsenal was just so much blog based gibberish, then it is time to think again. It should also be a warning to anyone at Arsenal who is looking to leave.
The Curse, as you will know if you have been paying attention, was placed on one player and one club this year – Flamini and
No charges have been made as a result of the arrests and raid, and there is no suggestion anyone is guilty – but that is not how the Curse works. It undermines and annoys, causing frustration among those who are under it.
Now we find that City of
Sullivan is clearly feeling the effect of the Curse, and said to the Guardian, “It’s the most horrible experience I have ever had.” Eduardo probably said the same after the horrendous tackle on him that caused the Curse of Arsenal to focus on Birmingham City FC. A spokesperson for the Curse of Arsenal said, “we don’t make threats. We just advise players, clubs, agents and newspapers not to play silly games with Arsenal FC.”
- The seven main things that are wrong with football in England
- 2022-23 WSL Arsenal v Spurs – Match Preview – part 2 comments from the manager and team news
- 2022-23 WSL Arsenal v Spurs – Match Preview – part 1 the head to head record and comments on Spurs summer signings
- Slowly the media wakes up to the notion that Uefa is being run by one family
- Fans are getting a bit more uppity, but who’s fault is that?