There is a story doing the rounds that the whole world of football transfers is going to unlock, and vast amounts of money is going to change hands any second now.
The big event that will start all this happening is the transfer from AC Milan of Kaka to CSKA Fulham or somewhere else for 83 billion trillion zillion mega dollars.
So Milan get their dosh, and start spending it despite saying they did not want to buy anyone else, and all that money floods round and round in circles and on its way, while disappearing up a backwater, Adebayor gets bought by BarbarBarcaSheep or Milan.
(Incidentally what is a silly name for Milan? I mean we have Manchester Bankrupt, Liverpool Weetabix (because the owners base their business methods on Weetabix who they also own), CSKA Fulham (obvious) the Tiny Totts (ditto), not to mention Real Mad (accurate). But Milan? All ideas welcome).
Anyway, back to the plot. That’s how it all happens.
Except Milan have just said that they won’t sell Kakakaka because, well, they just won’t and nobody can make them, so there.
Of course only a blind man reading the Daily Star while eating a gerbil would believe them, but stranger things have happened in football.
(No they haven’t – Ed)
- What the media doesn’t tell you, part 6. There’s a financial problem…
- The Big 7 clubs, how much they spent and what good is it doing?
- What the media won’t tell you about football 5: Fifa lends money to Switzerland
- What the media won’t tell you about football, part 4 – referee variations
- The final transfer rumours: 3 new names to make 66 players tipped for Arsenal