Because, after all the rubbish and nonsense about Arsenal being bust, having to sell even poor old Senderos to balance the books, the Board selling despite Wenger saying no, everyone leaving… and on and on and on and on and on and
suddenly its all great. We have Jack Wilshere. We have so many strikers we don’t know what to do with them all. Vela turns out to be as amazing as we all thought. Van Persie didn’t get injured in the Euros, the guy from Cardiff looks nifty, and we still haven’t really seen much from those other kids we all tipped…
And what of Wenger?
He says, “I don’t need any more strikers,” which is bleeding obvious to anyone who doesn’t work for the Daily Mail or News of the Dickheads.
He says, “There is only one 16 year old that I have taken on our tour, and that tells you everything.”
Yes – it tells us that we have got a second Cesc Fabrigas genius who can play at 16, and score at 16 and by the time he is 18 will be worth £20 million.
I personally, speaking for me, myself, just me you understand, no one else, couldn’t give a bugger about the opinions of everyone who says Wenger has lost it, we are bust, it is all falling apart.
I think we are going to win the EPL with this team.
- Everton v Arsenal: a happy video, line-up and what the league table will look like after
- Everton v Arsenal: Injuries, points needed for 4th, and Arsenal the first to 100?
- Everton v Arsenal: extraordinary figures seen in the last 6 games table
- Everton v Arsenal: how this referee treats the home and away team
- Everton v Arsenal and the oddity of referee behaviour