Just occasionally our good friends at Goonernews (www.Goonernews.com) don’t carry all our stories. There’s nothing sinister in that, its just that some glitch seems to come along and the story never goes up.
It’s not really bothered us – except with the predictions – I mean, how can we say, “hey look we got that one right” when the original story didn’t get the extra coverage that a listing on Goonernews gives us.
So to try and overcome it, here are three predictions that didn’t make it onto Goonernews, in the hope that this time they will
Man U, and Liverpool are in serious financial trouble, and Chelsea are still utterly dependent on one man’s whim.
All the Arsenal contracts are being looked at a again following a change in European law
Henry was courted by Wenger across the world before Henry came to Arsenal. And that close rapport is still there – meaning he will come back.
We’ve been talking about Arsenal outside the UK for weeks – long before the Game 39 story, and now we can see which way it is going to go.
Hope you enjoy the stories. More follow soonest.
- What the media won’t tell you about football 5: Fifa lends money to Switzerland
- What the media won’t tell you about football, part 4 – referee variations
- The final transfer rumours: 3 new names to make 66 players tipped for Arsenal
- What the media won’t tell you about football, part 3 – referee home bias
- The real live facts that the media won’t ever touch (part 2)