By Tony Attwood
It seems I haven’t done my homework, and not for the first time. I really had thought Damien Martinez was still very much on the up, but it appears he is out of contract this summer – not the sign of a man who is staying. Ah well, shows what I know. It might be best not to read on…
Mathieu Flamini and Abou Diaby are out of contract also, with Diaby being talked about in terms of money for games, while Flamini will move on. Did you know Flamini has never had a transfer fee, but has always let each contract run down?
Not sure how Diaby fits into the “25” on such a basis, but I suppose he will take up a slot if we don’t use up all 25 places.
So who else might be moving on? Well, mostly we have to work on a load of Independent generated nonsense as usual
Mikel Arteta is out of contract and there were rumours on Sky he had signed back in April, but seemingly not. However all the signs are that he is wanted for one more year.
- Is the injury to Gabriel Jesus equivalent to the assault on Eduardo in 2008?
- Womens Champions League Arsenal Women v Juventus – the match preview
- It never rains but the journalists want Arsenal to drown in a mess of their own making
- Back to the football: Watford video and Arsenal v Lyon 8 December preview
- The 40 players coming to Arsenal and the 6 most predicted for this January