By Don McMahon
Well the house of cards that was FIFA, EUFA and perhaps, soon the English FA seems to be finally tumbling down around their corrupt ears. Let us NOT forget that this is a tragedy for the Beautiful Game and we are the victims of this perennial fraud! The tragedy lies in the fact that, among other things:
1) These revelations are just the tip of the iceberg, it being almost certain that there will be far more serious and damaging allegations, charges and legal consequences to this nest of vipers’ shenanigans. It is my firm conviction that we will see the entire corrupt framework that underpins FIFA, EUFA and eventually the FA and we will be astonished by the depth and dementia of these events and their nefariousness.
2) Our game, that we ALL adore, has been sullied and brought into disrepute, worldwide, by a pack of avaricious jackals whose sole interest was and is their pocketbooks.
Thank God for people like Tony and Walter, who together have valiantly taken the lead in exposing the numerous abuses, questionable behaviour and rampant hypocrisy at FIFA, EUFA and especially the FA and the PIGMOB.
3) There is a pathetic and fatal lack of leadership from the stuffed suits at FIFA, EUFA and particularly the FA that bodes ill for the future of OUR Game. We cannot even be sure who is suitable and fit for taking the reins at FIFA, as the multi-headed Hydra that is Blatter and company, struggles to regain control of their lucrative golden goose, aided and abetted by their cronies in FIFA and EUFA.
4) The UK media and many supporters of Football are still willing to close their eyes to this BS and these machinations, which is a worrying sign.
Far too many are silent or have abandoned the struggle long ago. Let me remind everyone within the worldwide readership of Untold, that if we collectively bury our heads in the sand, men like Blatter, Platini and Dyke will eagerly fill the vacuum created.
We got 100,000+ signatures against the PIGMOB’s blindness to Dean’s cowardly incompetence….we need 100,000,000 voices raised against the dinosaurs at FIFA, EUFA and the FA so that the Beautiful Game can finally be dragging, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century.
5) We still have the PIGMOB and head swine Riley to deal with….again NOT a promising sign for the future. It pains me deeply to criticize fellow officials BUT, based on UA’s pragmatic, detailed and profound analysis of the tribulations the FA and its minions in the PIGMOB have inflicted on the Arsenal, there is but one conclusion I can come to…..things need to change dramatically if the Game is to survive.
6)Despite having more than 100,000 signatures to remove Dean from the Arsenal calendar, the corrupted PIGMOB AND FA have totally ignored this issue and indeed have reveled in appointing this incompetent to recent EPL games, all the while ignoring the daylight robbery that occurred at Chelsea.
I have a depressing scepticism and disheartened pessimism about whether anyone in England is actually listening and planning concrete, specific and in depth intervention to wrestle back control of the Game from these villains.
I have, to a lesser degree, the same negativism towards the ongoing investigations the FBI and Swiss authorities are undertaking. I pray to God that my views will be proven incorrect and that we will see the entire septic, toxic and rotten greedy dung pile that these organizations have become, revealed for all to behold and decontaminated for the wellbeing of the Beautiful Game.
We are far from being out of the woods, but there is light at the end of the tunnel finally.
- Arsenal the most penalised by refs among the current top four teams
- Mykhaylo Mudryk now listed in 17 different articles as coming to Arsenal!
- Arsenal attacking problems… what attacking problems?
- Men’s football returns at last: Arsenal in action this afternoon
- Is the injury to Gabriel Jesus equivalent to the assault on Eduardo in 2008?