By Walter Broeckx
Almost every day we get someone in the comment section who can point at all Wengers faults, errors and mistakes and then offer simple solutions.
That solution is mostly down to two words: buy X.
Buy X and the world will be fine. Some will go further and say buy X and Y and we will win the league. We are just two players away from being world beaters. As they sometimes say.
But on the other hand the same people do nothing but throw insults at the rest of the players we already have. I can tell you already that the new scapegoat has been appointed and will listen to the name Per. Even when Giroud misses a chance it will probably be because Per breathed to heavily.
But anyway we do have a lot of FIFA Manager players on the site from time to time. Or Football Manger or… well I don’t know all the names of those football games but I do know that mostly all of them win all and everything when playing it. Why? Well because they are the experts of course.
But now there really is a chance to show the world what you can do. Get behind your computer, X-box or whatever it is called these days and prove the real world out there that you can do much, much, much better than that (insert the insults you want to use) Wenger.
Do you want to manage a top team? Do you want to manage the second best team in the world! Mind you not the PL, Bundesliga or La Liga or whatever…. No the 2nd best team in the entire world!
Well here is your chance. Shut us all up with your knowledge. Let us see that we at Untold know nothing compared to your superior knowledge of the game, tactics, injury prevention, defending, attacking, midfield tactics, …. What are you waiting for?
No the job of Arsenal manager is not open. No Wenger will do out this season as planned. But if you want to succeed Wenger and want to build up some credentials you better hurry up and apply for the open vacancy that is there in football.
After Belgium so miserably failed to live up their expectations the KBVB (Belgian FA) has decided the other day to sack Wilmots.
And now they have a job apply for becoming the new Belgian Red Devils head coach. How to get this job? Well simply go to the website http://www.belgianfootball.be/en/news/profile-head-coach and follow the instructions.
And the instructions are rather simple: send in a mail.
So what do they expect of this new coach? Well, all very simple as you can see yourself.
- Experience and results in the currently fast changing world of football (looking at the way some pretend to know everything should be no problem)
- Proven record in transmitting tactical and strategical knowledge to top level players (again by the claims they make on Untold no problem at all)
- Proven record to be able to work with experts in modern high level football (as they are the experts themselves this should be again no problem)
- Treating his own social and high performance context (okay so you might have to cut down a bit on the moaning and swearing and calling names and dead wishes at some people – Who knows you even have to communicate with Wenger himself at moments in time)
- Strong and open communicator (by the way you speak should be no problem)
- Ruling generation management (again no problem as they are the experts)
- Proved to be able to operate in an existing structure and organisation + in full confidence being able to work with the team management, training facilities and financial, commercial and communication framework. (I know for most this will be too long to read and understand but as they are experts in all and everything and know everything much better than Wenger this once again should be no problem)
Now you might say that even the lunatic federation like the KBVB would not hire the first muppet that has come on Untold and spread his wisdom amongst to us deluded fool. But credit where it is due, they even hired Wilmots! So you should make a chance.
Now the real amazing thing is of course that when you negotiate with the KBVB after they cannot refuse or throw away your application and you could get a contract you make sure that you can step out any time and if they want to throw you out you ask for a € 1M compensation. That is what they did with Wilmots so keep that figure in mind.
And then you wait till Wenger steps down and when that happens you will be the first candidate to replace Wenger at Arsenal. After all how could they turn you down as you really would be a genius. Well you have pretended to be a genius most of the time.
And as Belgium is the current number 2 in the Fifa ranking you will only work with top players and so you will be able to bring them all to Arsenal once you have taken over from Wenger.
So what are you waiting for? Why hang around at Untold? Okay, thanks for the click’s but there are bigger things to do. Prove us and the rest that you really are the best around and show that it has been a criminal negligence from Wenger and Arsenal to not have given you the chance to take over from Wenger.
Do let us know if you got the job, will you?
- Last season the table after 3 games was headline news. But probably not this season
- 117 players tipped as coming to Arsenal before the window closes
- Why Arsenal recruited a new defence first, then a new attack
- After two games we can start to make one or two judgements
- Winning the opening two league games is not that common for Arsenal