Taylor, the Birmingham City “player” whose violent attack on Eduardo left him unable to play for at least 9 months is returning to football today, 18 March. Taylor’s “skill” in football will be witnessed once again in a reserve match.
The decision to “play” Taylor comes despite a full-scale investigation by Fifa ordered by Sepp Blatter, into acts of violence on the pitch – with specific reference to the Taylor event. The Birmingham City manager has rejected Fifa’s right to be involved, despite the fact that Fifa control football on a world-wide basis. Birmingham, perhaps, is not part of the world.
- If it’s Arsenal it must be chaos. Lens v Arsenal preview
- The huge danger that lies ahead following the Liverpool VAR cock-up
- After seven games how are Arsenal doing? It’s our best defence in over 10 years
- The Women’s Super League – Opening day Sunday 01 October
- Arsenal Women – the Season Preview – part 2 Our team for the Season