Virgin Media has finally announced the launch of Arsenal TV for subscribers of Virgin’s cable TV system.
The Arsenal channel will be available from tomorrow, Tuesday March 18, free for all Virgin Media’s XL TV customers, and included as part of the Setanta Sports pack for TV customers on M or L packages.
- Chaos at the Emirates tomorrow? Arsenal demand vaccination or LF test.
- How EU Foreign subsidy rules will harm football in Europe but boost PL clubs
- Could it be, after all this, that Xhaka might stay?
- Vaccine passports to be introduced for attendance at football matches
- A conspiracy against Arsenal? Or a conspiracy against doing some work?