By Tony Attwood
I need your help.
Some people on reading our website of late, are reporting a number of blank spaces on the screen part way through the article. The articles are still there, but instead of there being one line of space between one paragraph and the next, sometimes there can be a lot of white space with nothing there.
For example in our last article What can we say about Arsenal’s chances of finishing in the top four? the article appears on their computer or phone ok, down to the phrase “as long as we don’t get knocked out in the preliminary round”
Then there is a big white space before the piece carries on with no blips to “as if we didn’t know.”
After that, there is a second space, and from then on after the space everything is fine.
Now those spaces should not be there, and I am trying to figure out why on some screens they are and on other screens not.
So if you are a person who quite likes Untold Arsenal and what we hope are our unique insights into the club in particular and football in general, I would like you to email me telling me if you are seeing the gaps, if you are using an ad blocker, and if you are reading through a phone, a PC, or an Apple device or something else.
As I am sure you can understand I wouldn’t ask if we had any other way of solving this little technical mystery, but we do need quite a few reports to try and work out what’s going on.
Just email Tony@schools.co.uk and write in the subject line “Untold Spaces”.
- Corruption flares up again in Italy, as Premier League figures don’t look too clever
- How much does a club have to spend on transfers to get a trophy?
- Does the team that is top after 14 games usually go on to win the league?
- How the Taliban infiltrated the World Cup and used it to maintain its war on women
- Which 4 Arsenal transfers are being mentioned the most by the media?