- Tottenham v Arsenal: the actual team – and the game
- Tottenham H v Arsenal: the oddities and the team
- On the anniversary of Arsenal winning the FA Cup; Tottenham V Arsenal
- Tottenham v Arsenal: how the league ends and recent games between the clubs
- Tottenham v Arsenal: injuries, managers and number of trophies
- Tottenham v Arsenal: the last ten years and who has won what
- Tottenham v Arsenal how the season has panned out home and away.
Tomiyasu Holding Gabriel Cedrid
That’s come from the Arsenal, five minutes before it needs to be announced. No surprises there, I think.
So since we ain’t at this match, we thought we might try a little experiment, and run a evolving league table. Before the match it reads
So from the moment the referee’s whistle blow it will read
and we will try and update it as we go along. But of course this being an experiment there will undoubtedly be big time cock ups.
Interestingly the ground where it is being played is still called the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, so they still haven’t got a sponsor. I wonder how long it will take.
Meanwhile Theo Walcott is a pundit for this match on Sky. Not sure I have seen him to this before – but of course for home games we all go to the matches so don’t see Sky.
So it is confirmed we are playing the team that beat Leeds. Smith Rowe and Lacazette on the beach. Saka is fit. Sky is telling us that Arteta as an Arsenal player he always ended up in the top four. But the speed at which he got out of the TV camera view after his interview was astonishing. Theo meanwhile is very interesting talking about playing with Arteta.
- The stupidest thing said about Arsenal this week
- WSL North London Derby – reflections on the game at the Emirates
- Arsenal have not got the youngest team in the PL. Or have they?
- Arsenal are the most fouled team in the Premier League. Why?
- Partey setback, AFC man hauled off, new C Ronaldo signing, Arteta desperate