GoonerNews

Arsenal News

Live Arsenal News

Arsenal latest news

Arsenal News & Transfers
As featured on NewsNow: Arsenal newsArsenal News 24/7

Arsenal News, Only Arsenal, Blogs, Transfer News

Archives

Arsenal News
The Soccerlinks Hit List

Link Refer

Archives

e-soccer
Premier League Betting and Odds

What do FIFA registered agents do (and do any own football clubs?)

What do FIFA registered agents do?

Part 3

Firstly let me start by stating that FIFA recognises that only 42% of registered agents work full time within the industry. The other 58% have yet or are unable to break in to this industry full time although FIFA qualified and registered to do so.

As of […]