Arsenal News

Live Arsenal News

Arsenal latest news

Arsenal News & Transfers
As featured on NewsNow: Arsenal newsArsenal News 24/7

Arsenal News, Only Arsenal, Blogs, Transfer News


How football is seen so differently beyond the concrete walls of PGMO

By Tony Attwood

I have often argued that although we all get the idea that football is handled differently in Europe from the way it is worked in England, there is a feeling put out by the alliance of the media, the League and PGMO that this is just because the funny foreigners don’t […]

All 16 players that Arsenal are being tipped to sign this month!

by Sir Hardly Anyone

If you are a regular reader you’ll know we regularly carry lists of all the players being tipped to come to Arsenal during each transfer window.

Normally the accuracy level of these newspaper and blog predictions is dreadful – about 3% – or to put it the other way around 97% […]