- Man City have failed to score in their last 3 away matches in the Premier League.
- Arsenal have scored at least two in five of the last six games against Man C
- We have a run of six undefeated at home.
In terms of playing Man C…
- Arsenal have lost one of the 18 Premier League home games against Manchester City.
- The last two league games between Arsenal and Man C at the Ems have ended in draws.
- There have been five red cards in the last five Premier League matches between City and Arsenal at the Emirates.
Back to Arsenal
- We have scored in each of the last 10 league games.
- We have more points away from home than at home this season.
- Mesut Ozil has 13 Premier League assists this season (but you knew that already)
- Petr Cech has equalled David James’ record of 169 Premier League clean sheets. Ditto.
And the other lot
- Man City haven’t won a league game away from Empire of Human Rights Violations since September
- Man City have not won back-to-back league games since mid-October.
And that I think, is it. It’s chucking it down with rain in the East Midlands and pretty horrible outside, but the journey south will soon begin with the usual cheery smile.
- 21 December 1991: Arsenal 4 Everton 2. All four goals by Ian Wright who also scored two hat tricks. He went on to score 24 goals in 30 league games through the season.
- 21 December 2002: The Arsenal programme had Robert Pires on front cover in Emperor mode and he duly scored the second as Arsenal beat Middlesbrough 2-0 to stay top of the league, two ahead of Chelsea, four ahead of Man U and seven ahead of Newcastle in fourth.