3 awards in the Management of Clubs category.
Most aggressive management: Beyond any doubt “Sir” Alex Ferguson during the Arsenal 2
“Sir” Alex Ferguson (as he likes to be called) was then reduced to bitter rage when the attempts by the Manchester team to pretend that the final Arsenal goal had not gone in was failed, and he followed the game up with a set of complaints against the chanting of the Arsenal crowd, demanding that Arsenal take action.
Arsenal patiently and quietly pointed out that M Wenger suffers far far worse than that at every game at Old Trafford, and never makes a word of complain. “Sir” Alex Ferguson then shut up (for once).
- With Balogun will Arsenal be heading toward goalscoring records
- Everton v Arsenal this saturday lunchtime: just what are Everton playing at?
- What the media doesn’t tell you, part 6. There’s a financial problem…
- The Big 7 clubs, how much they spent and what good is it doing?
- What the media won’t tell you about football 5: Fifa lends money to Switzerland